An effective surveillance operation has a number of different parts, which is why it is essential to use professionals who have the correct training and equipment.
Why use surveillance?
- To investigate on behalf of your clients, potential leads in criminal or civil cases
- To take witness statements (including Section 9)
- To investigate marital or domestic disputes
- To conduct surveillance in cases of Insurance Fraud
With the arrival of mobile tracking, we are now able to track the movements of a vehicle or individual in real time. Using qualified agents armed with the latest equipment, we have the capacity to collect ultra-efficient visual surveillance of any target nationwide and abroad.
As specialists in video recording and static surveillance we can install;
- Temporary covert CCTV in any environment in order to help you establish the facts
- Bag, body or vehicle mounted surveillance to record events as they unfold
- Car tracking GPS systems in order to track vehicles within your fleet
Covert surveillance can only be truly covert if investigators appear native in their surroundings. For this reason, we have a predefined list of contracted Surveillance Specialists for large operations who are both male and female and from a multitude of cultural backgrounds and age ranges. We value the importance of local and individual knowledge of geographic areas and as such we fully research any area in which we are carrying out surveillance.
Tailor made Surveillance Services
Qlear Solutions offer an array of tailored surveillance packages based on your requirements. We are able to offer;
- One or two operator teams for small scale mobile or static surveillance
- Fully specialised services incorporating multiple operators with mobile, static and electronic surveillance (vehicle tracking, geo-fencing, recorded audio and visual surveillance, national and internationally).
We specialise in balancing the requirements of the client with the cost and are always upfront with our quotations, ensuring we explain in full why every element is required.
A standard small scale surveillance package will include;
- Manual surveillance by highly trained agents (typically two unless otherwise stated)
- Fully equipped surveillance vehicles
- Motorbikes to combat “loss” of target in peak times or heavy traffic areas (optional)
- GPS vehicle tracking (optional but highly recommended)
- Static surveillance vehicle if required
- Photographic stills and edited DVD
Every client will receive a professional written report detailing the planning stages, undertaking and results of the surveillance operation along with a guideline outlining the process of building your package vs. Costs, objectives and operational requirements/restraints.
For more information and to discuss costing options please do not hesitate to contact us.